[rap-dev] CKEditor based RichText Component in RAP Incubator project

Hi developers,

after many steps forwards and then backwards again I received the okay from Eclipse Legal today about CQ7626 [1]. I've been tracking the move in bug 418699 [2]

Now we have a new component in the RAP Incubator project [3] that allows to edit text in a richtext-like way based on the CKEditor library. The content of the old GitHub repository at [4] has been reworked and moved to the Eclipse Foundation.

As a last step I've created a build job on our new RAP Hudson instance for this component. Having said this, the new bundles and features will appear soon in the nightly RAP Incubator repository.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top