[rap-dev] RAP 2.2 M2 - Luna M2

Hi RAP developers,

I have a build ready for RAP 2.2 M2 and already contributed it as a test-contribution to the Simultaneous Release Luna M2 build. If there are valid reasons for a rebuild, we've time until tomorrow evening, but I'd be thankful if there is no such reason...

Please find the ZIP archives with the complete p2 repositories on the following Hudson build URLs:

- https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/user/mknauer/my-views/view/RAP/job/rap-head-runtime/299/
- https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/user/mknauer/my-views/view/RAP/job/rap-head-tools/251/

The p2 repositories are available from the download server here

Runtime:
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/2.2/M2-20130930-1404/ (Kepler SR1 based)
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/2.2/M2-20130930-1404.luna/ (Luna M2 based)

Tools: