[rap-dev] Kepler SR1 / RAP 2.1.1

Hi developers,

today is the deadline of the (final) RAP contribution to Kepler SR1 RC4.

I checked our Git repositories and we haven't had any changes since RC3 last week (and I'm not aware of any pending / important changes).

Then I checked carefully our dependency chain to Equinox, Eclipse Platform, ICU, ... and didn't find an updated bundle either. Therefor I think it is safe *not to contribute* a RC4 build.

In other words: No changes required. We are going to contribute last week's RC3 build again.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top