[rap-dev] RAP 2.2 M1

Hi RAP developers,

our first milestone release for RAP 2.2 is available from [1]. For a list of new and noteworthy items see our web page at [2]. One of the most notable features is the new "RWT Scripting" feature, formerly known as ClientScripting from the RAP Incubator.

One thing to keep in mind is that we are (again) delivering in a 6-month release cycle. RAP 2.2 will be released in December 2013 and will be based on Kepler/4.3. On the other hand we contribute a special "Luna" feature to the Luna milestones that contains the same RAP bundles, but Jetty, Equinox, etc. is based on Luna/4.4 M1.

Thanks to everyone!

Markus

Back to the top