[rap-dev] cleaning download area for Kepler

Hi all,

I'm planning to clean old bits on the download server next week as a preparation for the Eclipse Kepler release the week after. As part of this cleanup I will remove all old milestone builds and all release candidate builds except the last RC.

If your build or your target platform definition points to a non-release version, you need to update to the last RC which will stay in place until the release. I expect that the majority of our consumers is not affected at all, because we won't change our URLs (e.g. /rt/rap/2.1 will remain the same).

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top