Re: [rap-dev] B3 aggregation fails

Hi Ken,

one possible reason could be that the RAP Runtime contributions live in their own validationSet - you can see this if you are opening the simrel.b3aggr with the b3 editor. That's required because the RAP features cannot co-exist with the SWT counterparts from the Eclipse Platform.

This change has been introduced with Kepler M2 and we didn't change this much since then. Is this the first time you contribute this org.eclipse.scout.rt.rap.feature.group feature to Kepler? Then this could be the reason, otherwise it must be something else.

Let me know if this explains your problems.

Thanks,
Markus