[rap-dev] RAP 2.0 RC3 candidate

Hi developers,

there's now a candidate build for RAP 2.0RC3. It's very likely that we need to rebuild tomorrow, at least the RAP Tools, in order to get the latest documentation updates into the final version.

For your information: I've contributed this build (i.e. the special Kepler M5 version) to the Kepler aggregation build. This is required because (a) we have to contribute... and (b) some of our consumers (EMF) were waiting for the new versions.

RAP Runtime

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/rap-2.0-runtime/352/

Juno SR1 based RAP 2.0RC3
p2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/2.0/RC3-20130205-1849/