[rap-dev] RAP 2.0 RC1 published

Hi,

Just a note that we've published the first release candidate for RAP
2.0. There won't be many changes anymore, only polishing,
documentation and maybe a fix if necessary, so it's a good time to get
build and help us testing!

The release candidate is available on our download page [1] and in our
repositories. Since RAP 2.0 is not part of Kepler, you won't find this
release candidate in the Eclipse Kepler repository. But the final 2.0
runtime and tools will be aggregated in Kepler M5.

Please also note that the Equinox feature included in RAP 2.0 (and
therefore also in the RC) is based on Juno, the latest Eclipse
release. RAP 2.1 will be based on Kepler.

Regards,
Ralf

[1] http://eclipse.org/rap/downloads/

Back to the top