Re: [rap-dev] EclipseCon 2013

I've added two more proposals yesterday... feedback and improvements welcome! Both topics are very interesting for me and hopefully for others, too.

[3] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/sessions/rap-incubator-glance-treasure-chest
[4] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/sessions/deploy-and-manage-rap-applications-equinox-jetty-virgo-apache-karaf-and-tomcat#comment-341

Thanks,
Markus

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Ralf Sternberg <rsternberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ian,

thanks for the reminder. I've submitted a talk on RAP 2.0 [1] and one on RAP and E4 [2]. Of course, it would be great to see some RAP talks from others than the usual suspects again. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Cheers,
Ralf

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/sessions/whats-new-rap-20
[2] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/sessions/eclipse-4-applications-rap-status-and-challenges

Ralf Sternberg
Co-Lead, Rich Ajax Platform (RAP)
EclipseSource

Tel: +49 721 66 47 33-0

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstraße 21, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883