[rap-dev] Move RAP demo projects within Git repository to examples/ directory

Hi all,

since this affects the project structure, I wanted to point you to the following bug:

BugĀ 392419 - Move RAP example/demo projects to separate directory in Git

In short: If you pull the latest changes from the RAP Runtime master branch, you will see that I've moved all examples/demo projects from the bundle/ directory to a new examples/ directory. This should not affect development in any way, but you may need to re-import projects in your workspace.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top