Re: [rap-dev] Built-On-RAP: Eiswind Book Publishing Software

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for letting us know about your application. Could you please
provide a screenshot and a short blurb for the rap-users page [1]? I
think it would be helpful to outline the features a bit more (just one
or two sentences). The video on eiswind.de only shows how to enter an
email address, but there's probably a lot more to it ;-)

Best regards,
Ralf

[1] http://eclipse.org/rap/users/