[rap-dev] Release candidate, maintenance branch

Hi RAP committers,

I've just built the first release candidate for RAP 1.5.0.

Please note that from now on, we're in the RC phase and the rules of
our ramp-down plan [1] apply.

I've created a maintenance branch for 1.5 [2]. The development
continues in master, critical bug fixes can be cherry-picked to the
1.5-maintenance branch after agreement in bugzilla.

We've also setup separate hudson jobs for 1.5 and 2.0 (master):

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/rap-1.5-runtime/  and  .../rap-1.5-tools/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/rap-2.0-runtime/  and  .../rap-2.0-tools/

The naming pattern for the maintenance branch
(streams/1.5-maintenance) is inspired by the convention used in the
CDO repository [3]. This structure helps keeping the list of branches
clear even if we decide to push feature branches to the repository.

Cheers, Ralf

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/Ramp_down_plan
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/rap/org.eclipse.rap.git/log/?h=streams/1.5-maintenance
[3] http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdo/cdo.git/refs/