Re: [rap-dev] WAR Product Export

I'm not convinced that including the war products is worth marking the
whole package as "incubation".

1) The package is used by RCP developers as well and downloaded quite
often, the incubation warning might scare more users away than would
actually benefit from the war products. Last year, there was the same
discussion about including EGit, it had been rejected because of its
incubation state.

2) The war products feature is very easy to install from the Juno
repository that is already configured in the IDE.

3) Including the war products would not make this feature easier to
find. Without reading the documentation, you wouldn't know that
it's there, neither how to use it.

However, it's a trade-off. If you have a strong feeling towards
including it, you should open a bug against EPP.

Apart from this, we should check with the Libra guys about their
plans. If they can provide a release version next year, it will surely
be included. With RC1 already built, it's too late for Juno anyway, I
guess.

Regards,
Ralf