Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Frank Appel
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Mai 2012 18:59
An: 'RAP project development-related communication'
Betreff: Re: [rap-dev] WAR Product Export

Hi,

I don't think that the "incubation" flag is such a problem for an end user. But I made the experience by myself that I found it quite annoying that I had to do extra google search and installation steps for something that should be there right from the start. IMHO inclusion of this feature would help more to increase the user acceptance than the "incubation stigma" would decrease it.

Ciao

Frank