Re: [rap-dev] WAR Product Export

Hi Elias,

How do you see most people setting up their IDEs: EPP pkg, Juno update site, or RAP update site?

Ralf

On May 9, 2012 7:00 AM, "Markus Knauer" <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've answered on the bug - I think the main problem is that they are still in incubation and Libra plans to release a version 0.2 together with Juno.

Personally I'd like to have this feature - either in the RAP Tooling or in the EPP RCP/RAP package, but the 'incubation-problem' was the reason for me to exclude it last year from the EPP package.

Markus