[rap-dev] Including Eclipse Problems View in RAP application?

Hi guys,

I am trying to integrate the Eclipse Problems View in my RAP application. I added it to my perspective but did not succeed to get it running since there are dependencies to org.eclipse.ui stuff.

Can somebody please give me a hint how to achieve the integration? Is there a workaround or a RAP implementation available or do I have to copy the classes needed into a new bundle having dependencies to the rap ui bundles?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Marcus