Re: [rap-dev] RAP Examples CVS

Hi Gunnar,

The complex data example currently lives in my github [1]. You need an
indexed local copy of the enron dataset in order to run it, have a
look at the readme file in the project. I hope we find the time to
consolidate the examples a bit soon...

Cheers, Ralf

[1] https://github.com/ralfstx/rap-demo-additions