Texas A&M University
(979) 458-0274
markhamc@xxxxxxxx

On 10/18/2011 04:37 AM, Frank Appel wrote:
Hi Ralf,

no - I did not have a chance to look at the code yet. I just wanted to share
the link as I thougth that this may be interesting...

Ciao
Frank

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Ralf Sternberg
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011 11:33
An: RAP project development-related communication
Betreff: Re: [rap-dev] http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/opal/

Hi Frank,

I didn't know about this project before. It looks interesting, at least it's
a source of inspiration for custom widgets and maybe a chance to provide a
single-sourcing version without extra effort. Did you have a look at their
code?

As an example, the SwitchButton is something we'll need for the native
clients anyway.

Cheers, Ralf