[rap-dev] 1.4 Ramp down

Hi RAP devs,

I will tag the CVS for RC1 on Monday morning, latest. In order to
allow us to patch and move this tag in case of problems, please stop
committing to CVS HEAD for now.

Please keep in mind that after RC1, only those fixes that are
justified according to our ramp-down plan [1] may go into CVS.

This year, we plan to create the 1.4 maintenance branch directly after
RC1, i.e. next Tuesday. From this moment on, CVS HEAD will be open
again for contributions to RAP 1.5. Fixes for 1.4 will have to go into
the maintenance branch.

Cheers, Ralf

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/Ramp_down_plan

Back to the top