Re: [rap-dev] Project co-lead switch

The project leadership should reflect the reality, and thus it is a natural evolution to make Ralf the new project co-lead. He is leading the RAP team at EclipseSource and does a terrific job. I am very happy about where RAP got in the last 5 years and I am absolutely confident that Ralf and Rüdiger will be great stewards for RAPs future developments.

Cheers, Jochen