Re: [rap-dev] Luis Carlos Moreira da Costa wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Yes

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Holger Staudacher <hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you serious?

On 10.03.2011, at 12:58, Luis Carlos Moreira da Costa wrote:

LinkedIn

- Luis Carlos Moreira da Costa

Luis Carlos Moreira da Costa
Regional Communities/Brazil at Eclipse Foundation
São Paulo Area, Brazil

Confirm that you know Luis Carlos

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Holger Staudacher

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883