[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [rap-dev] Sandbox Repo
- From: Austin Riddle <austin.riddle@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:15:45 -0600
- Authentication-results: os-mail-2.tamu.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101207 Thunderbird/3.1.7
+1 for including it in the 1.4 release.
There were previous discussions about moving upload out of the sandbox
not too long ago, but I think that the effort fell off the table.
On 1/28/2011 8:59 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Hi RAP Team,
I'd like to use and ship 'org.eclipse.rwt.widgets.upload' with our
Indigo build. I'm not so worried about the "sandbox" state but more
about how to consume/ship the bundle.
One option would be to build it myself. A second option would be to have
a public RAP sandbox repo. A third is including it in the runtime repo.
Is there a time plan for including it in the RAP 1.4 runtime repo?
Computing and Information Technology Division
Texas Center for Applied Technology
Texas Engineering Experiment Station