Re: [rap-dev] a custom widget that make ajax call to communicate with the rap server

Owen,

the mailing-list is for development related communication only.
Please use the newsgroups for questions, support and information
exchange between users and developers of RAP:
 http://eclipse.org/rap/support.php#newsgroup
Chances are that you will get a more many-sided answer as most users read the newsgroup but few also read the mailing list.

Regards Holger