Re: [rap-dev] GC on Drawable Items

Eric,

the mailing-list is for development related communication only.
Please use the newsgroups for questions, support and information
exchange between users and developers of RAP:
  http://eclipse.org/rap/support.php#newsgroup
Chances are that you will get a more many-sided answer as most users read the newsgroup but few also read the mailing list.

Regarding your question:
Currently you can only draw on the Canvas widget. If you would also like to draw onto other widgets, please file an enhancement request that describes the use case therefore.

Regards,
Rüdiger