Re: [rap-dev] RAP GC in Internet Explorer

Hi Austin,

thanks for the hint. However, I don't see use of excanvas in RAP. Before working on the GC we already had a basic VML abstraction in RAP. It was introduced with rounded corners and gradients. This and the fact that excanvas didn't provide everything that was necessary for the GC we decided to extend our own VML code. Another aspect is that we want to keep the dependencies of RWT to the same minimum as SWT does: a plug-in and a fragment.

Regards,
Rüdiger