[rap-dev] RAP GC in Internet Explorer

Hello,

I have a CQ open for the Google Explorer Canvas (CQ3950) and a bug 309010 regarding its inclusion in the RAP incubator because some 3rd party libraries that we want to turn into custom widgets use excanvas.

Since the RAP GC support for IE is currently VML based, I wasn't sure if it would be useful there, but I'll ask anyway:

If the CQ is approved, would the excanvas be useful to the efforts in making GC work in Internet Explorer?

--
Austin Riddle
Software Engineer

Back to the top