Re: [rap-dev] Question about dependency notifications

Hi,

I support Elias suggestion to have a team project set that fetches dependencies. However, most components from the sandbox/extras/incubtaor could benefit from a (wiki) page that provides additional information, like what the purpose is, what the status is, how to get/build it, common pitfalls, etc.
What do you think?

Regards,
Rüdiger