Re: [rap-dev] Question about dependency notifications

Hi Austin,

personally, I think including a project-set-file (.psf) in your
bundle, which pulls all necessary dependencies from orbit will help --
as long as it has an obvious name. This can then be used with File >
Import > Team Project Set to pull the dependencies into the workspace.

The upload widget does a similar thing for it's dependencies.

See /cvsroot/rt/org.eclipse.rap/sandbox/org.eclipse.rwt.widgets.upload/rap-sandbox-upload-widget.psf

Kind regards,
Elias.