[rap-dev] Google Visualizations

I am willing to do any necessary work to get it done, I was just not sure if any IP related tasks had been already accomplished since David Donahue had worked closely with Ivan and it was hosted outside of Eclipse.

Also, the rap.incubator doesn't seem to have much project metadata that is separate from the RAP parent project. I was trying to look at the IPlog, but it is not accessible if it exists apart from the RAP IPlog.

I have no problem pushing ahead with what I think needs to be done, but since I am a new committer, I don't want to step on any toes or ignore due diligence.

Thanks,
Austin