Re: [rap-dev] Google Visualization Widgets

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Austin Riddle <austin.riddle@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I have been using the Google Visualizations extensively and have
> contributed bug fixes, I would be happy to take stewardship of them in the
> RAP incubator.  Rüdiger, since I am new to the process, is it enough to open
> a bug, modify the inqle copyrights to adhere to EPL, check them in and post
> to the news group?  Have the IP tasks already been performed on this
> project?

That would be awesome!

If inqle agrees, this would be great to move forward.

I'll leave it to the RAP team to move it forward.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top