Re: [rap-dev] (no subject)

I am not aware that there is a single $Id$ macro in the RAP source code. It's probably something different that causes troubles.
Did you choose to "Ignore Whitespaces" when comparing the sources?

Игорь Павленко wrote:
Hi,

Could you please stop using CVS $Id$ macros?
I have to work with my own CVS version of the RAP source. And I do not want to have unnecessary differences with your code. This differences force me to review some files even if they was not actually changed.

Thanks,
Igor