Re: [rap-dev] RAP plan for enhancing graphical interface

Side note: when using google vizualization API your chart data (i.e.
numbers) are sent to a google webservice which returns an image.
Depending on the nature of your data this may not or may be a problem.
Apart from that I think the google viz APIs rock.

Elias.