Re: [rap-dev] Drag & Drop

Markus,

the mailing-list is for development related communication only. Please use the newsgroups for questions, support and information exchange between users and developers of RAP:
  http://eclipse.org/rap/newsgroup.php

Currently there is no out-of-the-box support for drag & drop in RAP.

Regards,
Rüdiger

Krekeler, Markus wrote:
Hello

Are there any functions for supporting Drag & Drop in Eclipse RAP. I have read about the new features in 1.2 Version but not found anything about this issue.

I also have read in the mailing list that I can add Drag & Drop support using custom widgets but are there an core functions to use it with Standard SWT / JFace Components?

Thank you, Markus