[rap-dev] Webinar: Extend your RCP App to the Web with RAP - Jul. 9

Can I really make my RCP application work in a browser?  Ralf Sternberg and Ruediger Herrmann are presenting a webinar to explore the differences between RAP and RCP that are especially relevant to the goal of single sourcing as much code as possible.  They will cover a range of techniques and basic patterns to close the gap between RCP and RAP, for both existing RCP applications and new RCP/RAP projects.  They will also take a look at the roadmap for RAP and discuss possible steps for integrating the platform into e4.

Single Sourcing: Extend your RCP Application to the Web with RAP

July 9, 2009 at 9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST / 4:00 pm GMT

Presented by Ralf Sternberg and Ruediger Herrmann

To register email webinar-rap at eclipse dot org

For more information on this and other Eclipse webinars visit http://live.eclipse.org/.  Special thanks to Adobe for contributing their Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host the webinar.

Cheers,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager