[rap-dev] RAP & Multitab

Hello

I made some changes in RAP platfrom. This changes adds a multitab feature in
platform. The main idea of this changes is wrap HttpServletRequest and
HttpSession to provide own logic of confrontation between users instance of
a RAP application in a browser and the session on server.

There are several disadvantages:

1) You have to identify you instance of an application in your browser with
parameter instanceId in your url. But I also resolve this problem with a
special html-page that calculates this variable and adds this variable to
the src of an internal iframe element (in with the instanec of an
application will be opened)

2) The mechanics of closing the application changed.

3) There are some limitations in some browsers (like IE7) with the number of
an Ajax requests to the same server.

If anybody wants to use such approach I can describe my approach and attach
a patch.

Thanks,
Igor

Back to the top