[rap-dev] UICallBackManager

Hello

I have a question about UICallBackManager. There are a set of functions that
synchronized with runnablesLock, but not the addSync function. Is it
correct?

I reproduced an incorrect situation. I have a thread that locked in
SyncRunnable#block method, but I have an empty UICallBackManager#runnables
list. It seems that the corresponding SyncRunnable of my thread was removed
from UICallBackManager#runnables before my runnable was blocked in
SyncRunnable#block method.

Is it a bug and can I fix this bug by adding synchronization of
runnablesLock? Threre is a comment that notifies about possible problems
with such aproach.

Thank you,
Igor

Back to the top