Re:Re: [rap-dev] Integrate rap and birt together

Hi bmuskalla,
thank you for your advice.
Sorry to disturb you, really.

I tried to register in www.eclipsecon.org, but failed.
It seems that it is not free to student's access, for I have not found a register entry with role of student.

Could you paste the content of your talk mentioned in "
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/sessions?id=611"?
I am sorry to disturb you, but the integration issue is really a tiger in my rap deveopment way.

These days, I have write a tiny web server using jetty in my rap project to launch the "Birt Web Viewer" web demo application treating the birt web demo as a part of my rap project, so, now, I could access the birt and run the rptdesign and the report generated could appear in my rap view. I hope you could give me some suggestions.

Thank you so much, have a nice day!
Jonsen

在2009-03-10,"Benjamin Muskalla" <bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: