[rap-dev] ProgressIndicator update

Hi guys,

I have one question about ProgressIndicator update,
if is visible ( in WorkbenchWindowAdvisor#preWindowOpen(){
configuer.setShowProgressIndicator(true) } )
and I run a Job, with setUser(true), the ProgressMonitor shows up, also
the indicator starts,
on done, the indicator animated image disappear, but the text stays ...
( which is the job name )

The update of this indicator is internal handled, or I'm wrong?
If is not, how to update (clear) this message, or how to get this
ProgressIndicator? Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance!
George

--
Georgi Yonchev