[rap-dev] setting table column background colour using setContentProvider

Hi,

(I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but there
didn't seem to be a users mailing list...)

I am trying to set a background colour for a column in a rwt Table, and
I have started using the example in the demo site, so I have;

		viewer = new TableViewer(parent, SWT.NONE);
		viewer.setContentProvider(new ViewContentProvider());
		viewer.setLabelProvider(new ViewLabelProvider());

But as the ViewContentProvider() class is creating a 2 dimensional array
of Strings, I can't setBackground on the TableItems as it iterates over
them.

Is there an example of how this should be accomplished?

Many Thanks,

Tom

Back to the top