Re: [rap-dev] (HEAD) JS error in Demos

Elias,

this often happens to me when I have the rwt test fragments included in my launch config. Be sure to remove them before launching.

Greets
 Benny

Volanakis, Elias wrote:
Hi colleagues,

just tried to launch the demos from HEAD and I'm getting this JS error
in firebug:

org is not defined
[Break on this error] var req = org.eclipse.swt.Request.getInstance();

Is that reproducible?

Thanks,
Elias.

Benjamin Muskalla
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.innoopract.com
Tel: 0721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: 0721 - 66 47 33 29
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

www.innoopract.com

Back to the top