[rap-dev] Qooxdoo library version / upgrade

Title: Qooxdoo library version / upgrade
Hi to all RAP devs,

We’ve recently decided to migrate our platform to also support RAP, however this implies we have to create a couple of custom widgets. I must say I found the design quite elegant, and congratulations to all for this great platform.

I have a small question, I know that it’s not the full qooxdoo library that is included but I have 3 questions:

  1. What API Reference can I use for my client side developments.  Version 0.7?
  2. If I need an additional qooxdoo feature that is not part of the RAP’s qooxdoo can I add it without creating a namespace conflict / hell? Should I pick the feature from another library instead?
  3. Do you have any plans to migrate to 0.8 soon , because of the Layout library changes I’d rather code against this new release if it’s the case for RAP.

Thanks to everyone

Regards,

Mathieu

Back to the top