Re: [rap-dev] RAP sitemap for a search engine

I just want to clarify that spring osgi and equinox are not comparable.

Spring osgi (now called spring-dm) is a library or extender that runs
inside an osgi runtime, including equinox.

equinox is mostly comparable to felix, in this case RAP won't run under felix.

spring-dm can run inside equinox, felix, knopflerfish, or other osgi R4 runtime.

Springsource has an app server called Springsource dm server, but they
don't develop their own osgi runtime. So you'd run Springsource dm
server with equinox.

Since spring-dm runs inside of equinox, and not a replacement, this
begs clarification of the original question before proper answer can
be given.

I personally would think that it's possible to run Equinox with
spring-dm and RAP application on it. Spring-dm is just 'yet another
bundle'.