Re: [rap-dev] RAP sitemap for a search engine

Hi Tim,

first: the mailing list is for RAP project development-related communication. Please use the newsgroup for questions, support and information exchange between users and developers of RAP.

Anyway one thing you can provide is a keyword list like every regular wegpage with the brandings extension point (see Eclipse Help for more info). With the branding you can also manage the contents of the index page which will be crawled by search engines.

I don't think it's possible to run RAP (the whole stack) on top of Spring OSGi as Equinox provides several services not specified by the OSGi spec (eg. extension points). But I wonder why you want to use Spring OSGi instead of Equinox - any specific problems?

Greets
 Benny

Tim Frey wrote:

Hello

I search many hours if there is a build in mechanism to make a RAP application capable to be indexed by a normal search engine.

Can me anybody tell the best for making an application indexable is?

Another question is that I want to use spring osgi instead of equinox- is there a way for that also?

All the best,

Tim

Benjamin Muskalla
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.innoopract.com
Tel: 0721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: 0721 - 66 47 33 29
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

www.innoopract.com

Back to the top