Re: [rap-dev] browsers compatibility with RAP

A kind reminder: please use the newsgroup for user-related questions.

From looking at the screen-shots, it looks like a bug related to Firefox 3, though I cannot reproduce this on my machine (Win Vista, latest Firefox). just a wild guess: is there any Firefox add-on installed that may cause the problem?

Regarding the upload widget, I can't really tell much. You may try and post this issue on the newsgroup. Stefan, the maintainer of the Upload Widget, may be able to help.

Cheers,
Rüdiger

Яшин Сергей wrote:
Hello!

Pre apologize for my English.
My question is the use of RAP is as follows:

I downloaded the latest version of eclipse Ganymede,
downloaded using http://download.eclipse.org/technology/rap/update-site plug-ins for work
with RAP and downloaded Target RAP platfrom latest version.

Next, I imported org.eclipse.rap.demo plugin, and run it.
When the workplace opened in the browser window, I went in the menu Window-> Preferences-> Demo Preference Page and set the property Presentation to "Demo Presentation" and reload the browser page. Show up the workplace with a "Demo Presentation" style, but in my browser, Firefox 3.0.2 (the latest version) very bad show title (screenshots attached to this letter), on the contrary - in the browser, IE 6.X all displayed correctly, as well correctly displayed in the browser Google Chrome.
How can I solve this problem?

Just for firefox browser, I found several problems:
1. When I run org.eclipse.rwt.widgets.upload.demo and in the browser window opens the corresponding Workplace in Firefox when you press the button "Upload" window does not appear to select a file to upload. But as browsers IE 6.X and Google Chrome everything is working correctly. 2. When i do the standard launch org.eclipse.rap.demo, it will open workplace containing View `s, if you press the button to minimize the left-top view it will minimized, but if you try to restore the view it does not work. The problem manifests itself in all browsers, but always only in firefox.

How do I solve this problems?
What it depends?

Thank you very much.
--