Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von J B
Gesendet: Montag, 25. August 2008 14:43
An: RAP project development-related communication
Betreff: [rap-dev] War deployment

I spent a god hour or two this weekend following the tutorials to
deploy a simple (Hello World with a view) RAP application as a war
with no luck.  I did read in some of the tutorials that they were out
of date and would be update soon.  Can anyone post a decent
step-by-step tutorial for doing this?  I would really like to do my
upcoming web-app using RP, but if it is this hard to get out of the
starting blocks, it doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.