Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Chris Aniszczyk
Gesendet: Montag, 11. August 2008 22:32
An: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [rap-dev] RAP Applications

There was a bit of serendipity in my life today. I had a colleague in Austin ask about where RAP is used in the 'real-world' and I also noticed this post on the newsgroup:

     http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.rap/msg04075.html

Can I request that the RAP team make some visible link off the homepage that lists product applications using RAP out there? It would help potential adopters greatly.

Anyone have an issue with this?

--
Cheers,

~ Chris Aniszczyk