[rap-dev] Cyclical Dependency in Upload Widget and Demo

Hi,

I've been experimenting with the Upload Widget and Demo in the sandbox.
Thanks for making these available.

However there is a cyclical dependency between the upload widget project
(consuming apache.commons.{fileupload,io}) and the upload widget demo
(providing apache.commons.{fileupload,io}; requiring the upload widget).

I propose to fix this by using the plugins from orbit instead
(org.apache.commons.fileupload v1_2 and org.apache.commons.io v_1_3_2)
and delete the libs from the widget demo project.

Let know if there is any reason not to do that. I noticed that the io
library provided was v1_4; however the widget seems to work with v1_3_2
as well.

Thanks,
Elias.

PS: I know we are in a ramp down phase, but AFAIK the sandbox is not
part of the release.

Back to the top