Re: [rap-dev] Re: Introducing myself & Graphics with RAP

Hi Matthias,

Is this really a working solution? I thought, that Graphics2D is only functional with an X-Server or a running Windows (depends on the OS). So if you would deploy your application to a (standard) server without having an X server running - will you be able to create your Images?

... just a thought.

Saludos,
Jordi