[rap-dev] Re: Introducing myself & Graphics with RAP

> please use the Newsgroup for RAP-usage related problems. The mailinglist
> is used for project development related communication.

I see. OK.

> There is a mechanism to write images with RAP, which is used for the
> decoration stuff. But this is still internal, since we first wanted to see if
> this relative new implementation works properly before making it API.

I found a working solution myself. It involves a modified version if the "Graphics2DRender" class which can be found on the net.
Basically:
- Render into a BufferedImage with Graphics2D
- Copy the pixels from this into an ImageData object
- Use ResourceFactory.findImage(imageData) to get an image from it.

Works like a charm and I even can use the Graphics2D API I got so much used to.
--
Matthias Basler
matthiasbasler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top