Re: [rap-dev] Re: RAP 1.1 RC2 released

Bjorn,

we also realized this and changed the subject for the RC3 announcement (and all following) to use "available".

Thanks for nagging
Rüdiger

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
RAP Team,
It's your friendly person-who-nags again... please don't use the word "released" when you're talking about milestones or release candidates. In Eclipse-land, a "release" is an important event and "released" implies that a release has occurred. I realize this seems like a small semantic issue, but if you could say "RAP 1.1 RC2 available" that would be better.

The body of your message was perfect - I'm just commenting on the subject line. Thanks.

- Bjorn

Subject:
[rap-dev] [ANN] RAP 1.1 RC2 released

Hi all,

here is the next step towards the 1.1 release of RAP. This release
candidate is available as a target platform, based on 3.4. For
details, see
--

[end of message]